RE: [LandCafe] LVT for England

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13, 2013

      The Danes, who knew how to do things, appraised by the site in cities at so many kroner per square metre.

      Outside the city boundaries, appraisal changed to kroner per square kilometer.

      No problems.

      Harry

      ***********************

      The Alumni Group

      Henry George School

      Of Los Angeles

      Tujunga  CA  91042

      (818) 352-4141

      From: davewetzel42@...
      Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 15:23:14 +0100
      Subject: [LandCafe] LVT for England

      I would welcome your views on this paper by Andy Wightman.

      LVT for England

      Andy

      Andy Wightman

         Dave Wetzel