Re: Thatcher is dead.

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11 2:06 AM
      It is our first past the post political system that produces this sort of nonsense. A proper PR system would have precluded Thatcher from power. She did so much damage so quickly. Her "reforms", together with Reagan led to the banking crash. Of-shoring manufacturing to China. Inner-city blight was only in the USA and UK. France and Germany were spared of such devastation.

      GM moving plants from Flint to Mexico, devastating the city, spurred Michael Moore into action.