Re: Fwd: LVT in 38 degrees

  • derekrss
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2013
      At the moment the 38Degrees website search function returns ten different campaign suggestions if you use it to search for "Land Value Tax". I've already voted for one of the other ones.

      What that site needs is some way to merge suggestions and the votes for them. At the moment the support for LVT is being split up as a result of the lack of a merge option.

      Cheers

      Derek