Tax Foundation debating property taxes

  • Jock Coats
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2006
      ...the economist versus the public.

      Here a link to a blog I watch called the "Tax Foundation". American
      oriented, but they're getting into a discussion about property taxes
      (versus piggy backing on state/federal income taxes for local
      government!).

      http://tinyurl.com/pjcya
      --
      Jock Coats - Secretary, Lib Dems ALTER
      (Action for Land-value Taxation and Economic Reform)