Mathematics. This just in from Washington DC

  • Eric Britton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 1:06 PM

      I know, I know I am responsable for disciple here and hence must be a paragon, a pristine example for keeping us always on track. And no, I do not encourage this sort of thing and as web nanny would certainly not permit it. But tomorrow we launch the New Mobility Partnerships and tonight I just crack. This just in from Washington DC:

      Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq.

      To everyone's amazement, all the color drained from Bush's face. Then he collapsed onto his desk, head in hands, visibly shaken, almost in tears.

      Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld,

      "Just exactly how many is a Brazilian?"

      Please. I am sorry. This will not happen again.

      In shame (but still sharing nonetheless),

      ericbritton