Want to comment? New York Post puts toe into Land Value Tax waters!

  • Joshua Vincent
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2012
      Let's get to helping out on these comments!

      Joshua Vincent, Executive Director
      Center for the Study of Economics
      413 South 10th Street
      Philadelphia, PA 19147
      215.923.7800 Extension 1

      The Center for the Study of Economics is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit educational foundation.
      Our mission is to research land value taxation, to assist governments in implementation and to study the effect of land based property taxation where used. We suggest implementation where appropriate but do not support political candidates or become involved in the electoral process.