Re: The Revival of Retsforbundet

    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 9, 2012

      > --- In LandCafe@yahoogroups.com, "John" <burns-john@> wrote:

      > > > "The EU imposes unsustainable policies
      > > > on us like the banksters' euro, which
      > > > Greece, Spain and the rest have proved
      > > > is not a sustainable money system because
      > > > it is based on feeding the banks' addiction
      > > > to lending for land speculation."
      > >
      > > I do not think the Euro, no more than the US dollar, has anything to do with that.
      >
      > The dollar and sterling are also debt
      > money based on lending for land
      > speculation and thus not sustainable. As we have seen.
      >
      > > The Euro is just another currency.
      >
      > Not at all. It is a transnational
      > debt money that can't be managed using
      > national fiscal levers the way the dollar and sterling can.

      Roy here is a 60 min BBC doc, last April or May, on the collapse of the euro.

      The Great Euro Crash - 2012
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyNekAJ6rA8&feature=g-high-rec

      Using land as collateral was at the core which they seem to flit over. Greece told lies to get into the euro. The Brits wisely kept out. The idea behind the euro was fine. Not enough scrutiny of entry and control was around.

      A poor agricultural country needs to gets its economy right before joining the likes of Germany and France.