Re: [LandCafe] book review: The Road to Freedom by Arthur c. Brooks

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2012
      I would like your review, Ed.

      On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Edward Dodson <ejdodson@...> wrote:

      Greetings all –

      Arthur Brooks is trained as an economist. He is President of the American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C. His book is a call for action to reign in the powers of government and what he calls “corporate cronyism.” I attended his recent talk in Philadelphia at the U.S. Constitution Center. I have written a review of his book and a critical examination of his basic propositions. If anyone would like to read the review let me know.

      I do think this book and Brooks deserves some attention and could benefit from at least several thorough reviews.

      Ed Dodson

    • ejdodson@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2012
      Harry, you wrote:

      I would like your review, Ed.

      Ed here:
      Here you go, Harry. Hope you find it of interest.