Re: [LandCafe] The monumental folly of rent-seeking By John Kay

  • Scott Bergeson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012
      Admonisheth Dave Wetzel on Wed, 21 Nov 2012 06:39:33 +0000:

      ___Dave Wetzel___
      I suggest you google the above to read an
      interesting article in today's Financial Times.

      Whilst offering no immediate policy solutions, it starts at
      the Taj Mahal and criticises rent-seeking as an activity.

      Hopefully, it will inspire letters to the editor
      suggesting the solution: letters.editor@...
      -----

      "FT.com articles are only available to registered users and subscribers."

      Then what? That brings up the title and author,
      which we've already entered into the search bar. The
      purpose of this futile exercise was what, exactly?

      Have you suggestions to pass FT's login/subscribe barrier?
      Better than registering for FT's intrusive database?