Re: [LandCafe] Finance Minister, Michael Noonan: Stop the government imposing an unfair residential property tax in the 2013 Budget.

  • Scott Bergeson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
      Quoth Dave Wetzel on Thu, 15 Nov 2012 12:49:46 +0000:

      Emer O'Siochru <mail@...> on 15 November 2012 11:17:

      Hi,

      I've just signed the following petition "Finance
      Minister, Michael Noonan: Stop the government imposing an
      unfair residential property tax in the 2013 Budget."
      and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

      Our goal is to reach 100,000 signatures and we need more
      support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

      https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/finance-minister-michael-noonan-stop-the-government-imposing-an-unfair-residential-property-tax-in-the-2013-budget

      Thanks!
      Emer
      -----

      Charging rent on improvements the tenant himself installed seems to be
      the original (or at least rather venerable) definition of "rack-rent".