Fwd: Finance Minister, Michael Noonan: Stop the government imposing an unfair residential property tax in the 2013 Budget.

  • Dave Wetzel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Emer O'Siochru <mail@...>
      Date: 15 November 2012 11:17
      Subject: Finance Minister, Michael Noonan: Stop the government imposing an unfair residential property tax in the 2013 Budget.
      To: davewetzel42@...

      Hi,

      I've just signed the following petition "Finance Minister, Michael Noonan: Stop the government imposing an unfair residential property tax in the 2013 Budget." and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

      Our goal is to reach 100,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

      https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/finance-minister-michael-noonan-stop-the-government-imposing-an-unfair-residential-property-tax-in-the-2013-budget

      Thanks!
      Emer

    • Scott Bergeson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
        Quoth Dave Wetzel on Thu, 15 Nov 2012 12:49:46 +0000:

        Emer O'Siochru <mail@...> on 15 November 2012 11:17:

        Hi,

        I've just signed the following petition "Finance
        Minister, Michael Noonan: Stop the government imposing an
        unfair residential property tax in the 2013 Budget."
        and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

        Our goal is to reach 100,000 signatures and we need more
        support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

        https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/finance-minister-michael-noonan-stop-the-government-imposing-an-unfair-residential-property-tax-in-the-2013-budget

        Thanks!
        Emer
        -----

        Charging rent on improvements the tenant himself installed seems to be
        the original (or at least rather venerable) definition of "rack-rent".