FW: Extending the reach of our ideas in an era of persistent change.

  • eric britton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2012

      Dear Friends of the Land Café,

      Since our technology mix is consistently on the move, and since we do have quite a number of people who check into the Land Café page on Facebook, I wonder if I might ask those of you who have taken this giant step to simply copy your posts to our café here to landcafe@....

      No big deal in terms of the time or clicks needed, and something that just may bear fruit.

      Your sweating barman

      PS. And if development economics is in your bag, you may wish to check out our forum on this -- Thinking about Development Economics -- which has just gotten underway at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thinking-about-Development-Economics/389252557812543

        Francis  Eric Knight-Britton, Managing Director /  Editor

        New Mobility Partnerships   | World Streets  |  The Equity/Transport Project

        9, rue Gabillot   69003 Lyon France  |  T. +339 8326 9459| M. +336 5088 0787  | E. eric.britton@...   S. newmobility

        9440 Readcrest Drive. Los Angeles, CA  90210  |   Tel. +1 213  985 3501  |  eric.britton@...  |  Skype: ericbritton