Re: [LandCafe] References to pigs, piggies, tits, bearded tits, and pseudo-pigs set off the spameater

  • bruno moser
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2012
      Dear Eric, Mr. Britton, Doctor Britton, Professor Britton, or Sweating  Barman,

      nice punishment.  thanks.  keep the good work up,

      b.

      On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 7:55 PM, eric britton <eric.britton@...> wrote:

      Dear Feisty and Honorable Group,

      I received the following email from David Reed this afternoon which I share with the group because the tone of the exchanges does not please me. May I ask you all to be more careful in the future  in the way you address each other. I recognize your sincerity and the value of what you have to add, but If you really must pull hair please find another place to do it.

      Eric Britton

      Your barman, on the job 24/7

      ---

      Here is the note that I addressed to David Reed just now upon reading his  energetic claim.