Re: here is your chance!

  • Scott on the Spot
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19 5:50 AM
      Typical libertarian response. Do it alone. Do it without any support
      of government at all (even where gov't is supporting the opposition with
      billions, even trillions). Do it from logical persuasion with no help
      from revamped laws and rules that might give the regular person an even
      chance.
      I think Russia Today, which he alluded to, has a better network and a
      better chance at persuading people with the truth and maybe making a
      difference. No pledge from me, sorry....
      --- In LandCafe@yahoogroups.com, bruno moser <bruno.moser@...> wrote:

      > @W: one of Georgist's greatests features: rip-each-other-apart.
      >
      > In latin: divide and conquer.
      >
      > Walt, take it from me: fkk Ron Paul, fkk the elections...do NOT vote
      > (please.), mass-educate the people to LVT. Here is your chance:
      > http://nextnewsnetwork.com
      >
      > Peace, love and light,
      >
      > b.
      >
      > On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 2:14 AM, walto calhorn@... wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > --- In LandCafe@yahoogroups.com, bruno moser bruno.moser@ wrote:
      > > >
      > > > if Georgist's want to have a news outlet, here is your chance!
      > > >
      > > > http://nextnewsnetwork.com
      > > >
      > > > I am interested in writing.
      > > > I am interested in producing.
      > > > I am interested in investing.
      > > > I am interested in donating.
      > > > I am interested in being a viewer.
      > > >

      > > > Gary Franchi has done some amazing work, and he has been very
      committed
      > > > over the last years.
      > > >
      > > > good luck,
      > > >
      > > > b.
      > > >

      > > Just what the world needs, a "Ron Paul Super-PAC"

      > --
      > Royal/Regal Land Economics
      > Philadelphia, Hanoi, Les Prés-d'Orvin, East Africa
      >
      > 2 thoughts 2 remember:
      > "A man can't ride on your back unless it's bent." -- Dr. Martin Luther
      King