Step right up! Sub-300 square foot apartments available in NYC!

  • Scott on the Spot
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2012
      A new article in Our Town shows the Mayor advocating for sub-300 square foot apartments. It's great to be efficient, but it would be even more efficient to free up 22 square MILES of vacant buildable land in NYC by imposing a Land Value Tax. Read the rest here: http://nypress.com/could-you-live-here/
      and maybe add your own comment too.