Re: New file uploaded to LandCafe

  • Scott on the Spot
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 27, 2012
      I got so sick of people saying America is Broke, when it's not, that I
      wrote a brief 1-page (2-sided) response to that, complete with pictures
      for the brainwashed masses who don't read but get their "news" from Fox
      or other truth-adverse MSM.
      Both the Right and the Left miss this fact equally, even as they rail
      almost equally these day against the 1% oligarchy that has the lion's
      share of everything, including the ability to create money - addressed
      in economic reform #1 on my page (and by Henry George, BTW, who was also
      a Greenbacker, though people tend to dismiss that or forget it). All
      the solutions are in the multi-trillion dollar range (I don't even get
      interested in multi-billion dollar solutions anymore). The Single Tax
      makes the cut, #2. There are 3 others. See the files section on this
      site: America is not Broke!
      I plan to include this in the upcoming CGO conference package to all
      attendees for the whopping price of $25.
      --- In LandCafe@yahoogroups.com, LandCafe@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the LandCafe
      > group.
      >
      > File : /America is not Broke!.pdf
      > Uploaded by : ssbaker305 ssbaker305@...
      > Description : America is Not Broke - 5 multi-trillion dollar
      solutions

      > You can access this file at the URL:

      21.pdf