Re: [LandCafe] Digest Number 2238

  • Bill Batt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 5:44 AM
    Dave, I haven't read all the articles yet, because it's just come out, but the new Journal from University of Minnesota, Journal of Transport and Land USe, the latest issue, is devoted totally to value capture. See https://www.jtlu.org/index.php/jtlu/index.  There is also a small book put out by the world Bank by George E Peterson, Unlocking Land Values to Finance Urban Infrastructure. It's short -- only 128 pages with index, and came out in 2009. I'll attach my review, which I thought I'd put on my website, but perhaps I forgot.  Of course you know best all the work right on your side.  B.

    Bill Batt
    680 N. Pearl St., Albany, New York 12204-1729
    v: 518-462-5068; fax: 866-492-9804  hwbatt@...
    most of my recent work at centralresearchgroup.org
    *The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one*
    Archilochus (c.650 B.C.