Draft Overview Essay for University Students

  • David Spain
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2012

      Dear Fellow Georgists:

      If you have an hour or two to spare, please critically comment on the draft for  v.5 of our 32-page essay “Site Revenue, Key to Economic Sanity”.

      It is first on the list, in both pdf and open Word,  at :--

      http://spains.com.au/essays_by_d.spain.htm

      We are keen for fresh minds to check it for scope & accuracy before it is printed. Please just email me comments, or send a version back marked up with Track Changes.

      Regards,

      David Spain BA; LLB; LLM

      Site Revenue Society Queensland.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2012
        --- In LandCafe@yahoogroups.com, "David Spain" <dspain@...> wrote:

        > Dear Fellow Georgists:
        >

        > If you have an hour or two to spare, please critically comment on the draft
        > for v.5 of our 32-page essay "Site Revenue, Key to Economic Sanity".
        >
        > It is first on the list, in both pdf and open Word, at :--
        >
        > http://spains.com.au/essays_by_d.spain.htm
        >
        > We are keen for fresh minds to check it for scope & accuracy before it is
        > printed. Please just email me comments, or send a version back marked up
        > with Track Changes.

        David, I am not sure who your audience is. The crux of LVT is reclaiming community created wealth that soaked into the land crystallizing as land values. The community takes back what it created to pay for community services. Private wealth is kept private by no Income or Sales tax.

        Once people understand that, and it is simple put to them, their understanding is much clearer and all after falls into place much easier.