Identified Groups and Programs - working on the LVT and related agendas

  • Eric Britton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2006

      Dear Friends,

      That note from James Robertson reminds me that it would be a good idea if we might get together to update our list of “Identified Programs” you will see the earlier version of this if you go to the Land Café at www.landcafe.org, and click it on the left menu.

      You will see the proposed little format for these listing in the main text on that page.  If you can send your candidates listings, then I can enter them into our shared inventory of resources.  I think many will in time find this most useful.

      I might add further that for any of you who might be interested we have a very large world inventory of programs involved variously in the challenges of sustainable development and social justice that are at the core of The Commons: Open Society Sustainability Initiative, which you will see if you go to www.ecoplan.org and click the World Resources link on the top menu. (And if you have any candidates for that listing as well – bearing in mind that the LVT references will copied over to this master inventory as well – that would be most appreciated.)

      /ericbritton (y con mucho gusto)