"Why does public participation underpin sustainability?"

  • Eric Britton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2006

      The following question has been asked of The Commons. You will be able to follow and are invited to contribute to the discussions. The website of The Commons: Open Society Sustainability Initiative is of course at www.ecoplan.org. You will see its Idea Factory (where this discussion is to take place) on the top menu.

      To post your comments or questions, the address is the-commons@yahoogroups.com

      Eric Britton