Connecticut Update

  • Joshua Vincent
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2006
      "Joint Favorable" has become on of my favorite phrases in the English language.  We won by a 16-0-2 vote, better than last year.

      All you LVT supporters from Connecticut, please contact me for an e-mail discussion of the next step.  All others with ideas, chime in.  Lurkers, just keep posted and know we are working to advance LVT and justice in a state that is fairly sedate about the collapse of its poor urban places and populations.

      Joshua Vincent