LVT Conference in Viet Nam

  • bruno moser
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2006
      Next week Nic Tideman will return to Hanoi where we have some high level meetings planned to present LVT and explore  possible action for rapid implementation in Viet Nam.

      I would like to suggest to the Prime Minister's Research Commission as well as to the National Assembly and the Communist Party to hold a LVT conference/workshop in early May/June.

      Thus, I would like to suggest speakers/topics for such an event.

      If you are interested in participating, please send me your CV and a one-paragraph outline of your preferred topic/expertise, be patient and hold your fingers crossed.

      Please forward this note to anyone you might think of as being interested in or adding value to the public discourse in the land of Uncle Ho.

      Current main concerns with Vietnamese officials and the public are land speculation, corruption, and the emerging wealth gap.

      Thank you,

      bruno