Global Land Tool Network_meeting in Oslo 23-24 March 2006

  • Alanna Hartzok [mailto:earthrts@pa.net]
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2006
      From: Ulrik Westman <mailto:Ulrik.Westman@...>

      Date: 02/14/06 06:59:31

      To: earthrts@... <mailto:earthrts@...>

      Subject: Global Land Tool Network_meeting in Oslo 23-24 March 2006

      Dear Alanna,

      Please find attached the invitation and the programme to the workshop on

      the Global Land Tool Network (GLTN) for pro-poor land tool developers that

      will take place in Oslo 23-24 March 2006. Please register and confirm your

      attendance to the GLTN workshop no later than 27 February 2006 via an email

      to Ulrik Westman (ulrik.westman@...
      <mailto:ulrik.westman@...> ).

      We will not be able to cover the costs of participants from the north.

      However, I would appreciate if you could suggest names of partners from the

      south to attend the workshop. See additional information in the invitation,

      last page.

      If you would like to receive more information on the workshop on the High

      Level Commission for the Empowerment of the Poor (HLCLEP), please contact

      Mr. Helge Onsrud at the Norwegian Mapping Authority

      (helge.onsrud@... <mailto:helge.onsrud@...> ).

      Best regards

      Ulrik Westman

      (See attached file: GLTN_Invitation_Oslo 23_24 March 2006.pdf)

      --

      Ulrik Westman

      Associate Human Settlements Officer

      United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-HABITAT)

      Shelter and Sustainable Human Settlements Development Division

      Shelter Branch, Land and Tenure Section

      Rm M-117, P.O. Box 300 30, 00 100 Nairobi, Kenya

      Phone: +254 (0) 20 762 31 16

      Cell: +254 (0) 733 66 20 13

      Fax: +254 (0) 20 762 34 43

      E-mail: ulrik.westman@..., Web: www.unhabitat.org