My Taxing Rents conference paper now available

  • Bill Batt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2011
      Folks, the paper that I presented at the Global Conference on Environmental Taxation in Bangkok last year, is now finally out in the conference proceedings. It's Volume X in the series of Critical Issues n Environmental Taxation, edited by Larry Kreiser and others.  The easiest access is through Google Books, where you can key in

      Environmental Taxation and Climate Change: Achieving Environmental ...

      By Larry Kreiser, Hope Ashiabor, Julsuchada Sirisom, Janet Milne, and published by Elgar.  My piece starts on page 99, and I'm hoping that it will get some play. B.

      Bill Batt
      680 North Pearl St., Albany, New York 12204-1729
      v: 518-462-5068; fax: 866-492-9804 hwbatt@...
      *The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one*
      Archilochus (c.650 B.C.)