RSA - Animation

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2011
      Scott, Look at this animation:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOP2V_np2c0&feature=related

      We need one on LVT/Geoism.

      Go to Youtube and type in "RSA - Animate". Some good stuff there, lots of it.

      http://www.thersa.org/
      "The RSA is a charity which encourages the development of a principled, prosperous society and the release of human potential."

      "The RSA: an enlightenment organisation committed to finding innovative practical solutions to today's social challenges. Through its ideas, research and 27,000-strong Fellowship it seeks to understand and enhance human capability so we can close the gap between today's reality and people's hopes for a better world."

      The Henry George Foundation of Great Britain would do well to contact these people. I'm sure hey will help in an animation. They are only a few Underground stops away!! They are set up in the USA and are in NY. They were setup in 1754 in London.

      Many animations are taken from lectures at the RSA. Speak and an animation may emerge.