Re: [LandCafe] note:

  • chuck metalitz
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2011
      David, and any others interested,

      Here is a podcast (with extensive text notes) about how they came to do the videos.  I have not had thus far the patience or digestive strength to review it but perhaps someone else will.

      -- Chuck

      On 05/04/2011 01:55 AM, DavidH wrote:

      This video is a product of the Mercatus Center at George Mason, which is Koch money. Just so's you know.

      dh