Join the fray at Youtube!

  • DavidH
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2011
      4,322 and counting -- that's the number of comments as of this moment at "Fight of the Century: Hayek vs. Keynes Round Two." I have no doubt this video is getting way more eyeballs than any New York Times article. Those of you on Youtube, feel free to get in the ring! (They must have a "Georgist Rapid Reponse Team" because trollish replies began appearing within minutes of my first pro-George post.)

      Of course, watch the video too, it's fun.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTQnarzmTOc
    • DavidH
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2011
        This video is a product of the Mercatus Center at George Mason, which is Koch money. Just so's you know.

        dh

        --- In LandCafe@yahoogroups.com, "DavidH" <discodave1974@...> wrote:

        > 4,322 and counting -- that's the number of comments as of this moment at "Fight of the Century: Hayek vs. Keynes Round Two." I have no doubt this video is getting way more eyeballs than any New York Times article. Those of you on Youtube, feel free to get in the ring! (They must have a "Georgist Rapid Reponse Team" because trollish replies began appearing within minutes of my first pro-George post.)
        >
        > Of course, watch the video too, it's fun.
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTQnarzmTOc

      • chuck metalitz
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2011
          David, and any others interested,

          Here is a podcast (with extensive text notes) about how they came to do the videos.  I have not had thus far the patience or digestive strength to review it but perhaps someone else will.

          -- Chuck