Books

  • ianperry_environmental
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2011
      Dear All,

      I'm a long time supporter/dreamer of LVT... since I was given a tour of SF by a member of the Henry George Foundation.  The logic clicked immediately and and I must have joined this group quietly 4, 5 or more years ago...

      There are times I hold out hope for LVT in the UK, but each year that passes I increasingly believe that my life will not benefit from a change that must come.

      Although I've not contributed much (anything?) to the LandCafe - at least for a number of years, I'm still lurking here...

      I do have a number of books on the subject and have discovered the Shelfari site, which some of you may know...  There is the facility to form groups there to discuss and review books of mutual interest... and I've taken the liberty to create one called Land Cafe, adding a few books that I have.

      I believe that Shelfari can be a useful tool and complement the discussions within this group.

      http://www.shelfari.com/groups/79704/about

      It's free and easy to join (especially if you have an Amazon.com account already) and I'd be happy to see you there - and hear your recommendations and opinions on related books.

      Best regards,

      Ian
    • Dave Wetzel
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2011
        Cheers Ian,
        This sounds like an excellent initiative.
        I'll advise members of theIU (International Union for Land Value Taxation)   www.theIU.org

        If you or others want to join please contact me on DaveWetzel.theIU@...

        Best Wishes,