Re: [LandCafe] Join

  • Wyn Achenbaum
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2011
      Bryan,

      At times you'll get the sense we might be drinking something stronger than tea here.  Glad to have you; don't lurk for long!

      Wyn

      On 2/21/2011 4:01 AM, Bryan Kavanagh wrote:

      Hi, I’m Bryan Kavanagh from the Land Values Research Group in Australia.

      Do you mind if I have a coffee and raisin bread as I observe the workings of the Cafe, please?

      Bryan Kavanagh