CSE is trying to win a prize to help our mission.

  • Joshua Vincent
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2011

      For Immediate Release

      Tell the World What You Think of the CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF ECONOMICS and Help Us Win $5,000 to Toward Our Mission

      PHILADELPHIA, PA – The CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF ECONOMICS needs your help! We http://www2.guidestar.org/ReportNonProfit.aspx?ein=25-1384471 have an opportunity to win the $5,000 prize that GuideStar USA, Inc., the leading source of nonprofit information, and KIMBIA, a group that empowers nonprofits and other organizations to increase giving, are making available through their Winter 2011 GuideStar-KIMBIA Nonprofit Giveaway. This generous gift could help us accomplish our mission.

      “We know we are incredibly fortunate to have a passionate and committed constituency,” said BARBARA MALONEY. “If every supporter would take the time to write a review, we know we could be a contender for the GuideStar-KIMBIA Nonprofit Giveaway and could do great things with the prize money.”

      Reviews will show our donors and other stakeholders that we are making an impact, are working effectively toward our mission, and are benefitting our cause. Anyone with firsthand knowledge about us who is not a paid employee of the CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF ECONOMICS —donors, volunteers, board members, recipients of our services—can write a review about us on GuideStar.  Your review will appear in our profile on both GuideStar and GreatNonProfits, GuideStar’s partner that makes it possible to write and post reviews.

      There is no charge for writing a review, but you are limited to posting only one review for your organization.

      About the Winter 2011 GuideStar-KIMBIA Nonprofit Giveaway The giveaway begins on February 1, 2011, and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT February 28, 2011.  The organization that has received the most number of reviews on www.guidestar.org and www.greatnonprofits.orgduring this period will win a grand prize of $5,000.

      To write a review, please click on http://www2.guidestar.org/ReportNonProfit.aspx?ein=25-1384471 FOR THE CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF ECONOMICS PROFILE ON GUIDESTAR. For more information, see the official rules at http://www2.guidestar.org/rxg/update-nonprofit-report/sweepstakes-official-rules.aspx.

      Center for the Study of Economics

      413 S. 10th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147

      215-923-7800

      ###