Bill Batt on "Capitol Pressroom" Podcast

  • Joshua Vincent
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2011
      Our own Bill Batt was given a very useful opportunity to describe not only classical economists and Henry George, but its application in what was one the Empire State.
      Link here, through UrbanTools.  Please leave comments!
      http://urbantools.org/news/cse-trustee-on-nys-the-capitol-pressroom
      Joshua Vincent, Executive Director
      Center for the Study of Economics
      413 South 10th Street
      Philadelphia, PA 19147
      215.923.7800 Extension 1
      www.urbantools.org
      www.ourcommonwealth.org

      The Center for the Study of Economics is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit educational foundation.
      Our mission is to research land value taxation, to assist governments in implementation and to study the effect of land based property taxation where used. We suggest implementation where appropriate but do not support political candidates or become involved in the electoral process.