Fw: This Deal Pays a 60% Annual Dividend

  • Scott Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2010
      I receive a lot of "advice" in the email these days.  Most of it I ignore or act only modestly upon, but this was interesting for the Land issues and analysis it raises.  Of course, we Georgist can all agree that unlike what the author claims, a housing bubble is NOT much the same as other bubbles. But still, it's worth scrolling down this email to see the pickup in demand, even in given-up-for-dead Japan for new housing.  Can you believe they were offering 100-year mortgages at one point?  Yeow, that's something the great-grandkids would still be paying!  Talk about George's Profit from Obligation!
      Of course, this writer is just looking to make a profit, not to change the system as we know it must be changed for a permanently prosperous and just society.