Does Anyone Know How We Could Connect with This Guy?

  • roy_langston1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2010
      Here's an item about the world's costliest residence:

      http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/yahoocanada/101015/canada/world_s_biggest_house_welcomes_billionaire_owner

      The owner is described as an oil and retail tycoon,
      so he probably has huge location and mineral
      resource assets. But this bit caught my eye:

      'In a 2008 New York Times profile, friends described
      the tycoon as something of a contradiction: a
      cold-blooded businessman whose heart also "bleeds
      for India." He wants to help pave the way for a
      better life for the country's poor, they said.'

      We know there is only one way to help India's poor.
      Anything else, any other form of assistance
      whatsoever, will simply be taken from them again
      immediately in land rent. If this guy really wants
      to help India's poor, we can show him how. It's
      just a question of getting his attention, and his
      willingness to know self-evident and indisputable
      facts of objective reality.

      Any ideas?