14506Re: [LandCafe] Tolstoy [1 Attachment]

  • Wyn Achenbaum
    Nov 28, 2012
      I have a transcription of this if anyone is interested ...

      Note: Herman Bernstein included this interview in a 1913 book entitled "With Master Minds" found at http://www.archive.org/stream/withmastermindsi00bernrich/withmastermindsi00bernrich_djvu.txt, and in a later book called "Celebrities of our Time Interviews"

      On 11/28/2012 4:06 PM, Matt Bieker wrote:

      I was cleaning off my desktop today, when I came across the PDF I've attached to this post.  I can't remember where I came across it (I searched, and it doesn't seem to be this board), but it's from the New York Times, and Tolstoy speaks at considerable length about Georgism.  It's pretty interesting stuff, even if he was massively wrong on evolution (right on Haeckel, wrong on Darwin).

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic