Fw: February Events

  • Naomi Proud
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      As you can see I am not listed for readings this month. I had to change my work schedule & will not longer be off on Wednesdays. I will be at CM&M Moonlight again on March 13th.

      Waterfae "Whenever There is Chaos, it Creates Wonderful thinking, chaos is A Gift" Septima Clark 1898-1987 Educator and civil rights Activist.