Invitation to join us on March 3rd for Coffee Klatch.

  • Maple Hart Protogrove, ADF
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013
      Blessings to All,

      I wanted to extend an invitation to you all to attend the next Coffee Klatch on Sunday Mar 3rd.  No need to RSVP.  We will be gathering at 10 am and running until 1 pm.

      Coffee Klatch is an informal gathering of pagans of all paths, hosted by Maple Hart Protogrove, ADF. We will come together for coffee, tea, brunch and conversation. This is a potluck brunch so please consider bringing a dish to share with others.

      Children are welcome, but please leave pets and familiars at home. ALLERGY WARNING: 2 cats reside in this house.

      Whether you can drop in for a few minutes or stay and chat for awhile, you are welcome to visit and network with other area pagans.

      Sundays after Coffee Klatch, we gather for social conversation, drumming, seminars, healing circles and/or more.

      Email for details, please.

      This week we will be discussing the plans for our Spring Equinox ritual scheduled for Mar 23rd. and begin planning the rite.

      Bright Blessings,
      Skye Windsinger
    • sad_irish_man
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013
        I sincerely would like to attend, however I'll be in MD on that date. If you folks have another one at some point, I'll make a serious effort to attend. But hey folks, every gathering is the sum of its members, and this could be an opportunity to meet others...

                              Crick

         Mother Earth Gemstones - Quality Specimens at great prices. A huge inventory to choose from.