Clover Grove Meeting/Gathering, 2/20/2013, 7:00 pm

  • LancasterPaganCommunity@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2013
      Reminder from: LancasterPaganCommunity Yahoo! Group

      Title: Clover Grove Meeting/Gathering

      Date: Wednesday February 20, 2013
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Unitarian Church of Harrisburg (PA), 1280 Clover Lane, Harrisburg, PA 17113-1098, (717) 564-4761
      Notes: Clover Grove is a (pending) chapter of the Covenant of Unitarian Universalist Pagans (CUUPS, Inc.) and is group of earth-centered and pagan spiritualists and a Lay-led Ministry at the Unitarian Church of Harrisburg. This group meets monthly to discuss spiritual issues related to those of a similar path, and celebrates with ritual the phases of the Earth and Moon.

      Our regular monthly meetings are held on the Third Wednesday of ery month from 7-9 pm. Please join us! All are welcome to attend our meetings and our Sabbat celebrations are open to the public as well as UCH members.

      Please use our Yahoo discussion list to post information, discussion or questions pertaining to Clover Grove or Pagan/Earth Centered topics or to post announcements of earth centered / pagan events.

      We are a family-oriented lay-led group. For more informarion about Clover Grove, see their website:
      http://www.harrisburguu.org/Lay-Led/clovergrove.asp

      For more information about the Unitarian Church of Harrisburg, please visit their main website:
      http://www.harrisburguu.org/