Mother Earth Gemstones

  • Crick
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 19, 2013
      Hey folks; Mother Earth Gemstones will be presenting our wares at the Joppatowne Flea Market on Sunday Feb. 24th. We have greatly expanded our inventory and offer many unique items that you may not find elsewhere. Some examples are Nuummite (the oldest rock on earth and brought in from Greenland) Crocodile Jasper, AAA Amethyst slabs, rough Hematite from Canada, Green Quartz, rough Unakite, Amber with insect inclusions and much more. Come on out and support a couple of old pagans. Ok, Tracy is a Druid, but we (Whispering Woods clan) forgive her (tongue in cheek). Hope to see you all there...

      Crick
    • Crick
      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 12, 2013
        Hey Folks: Mother Earth Gemstones will be vending at the Holistic show in Hazleton Pa, this Saturday and Sunday. The event is being held at the Hazleton, Comfort Inn. Hope to see you there...

        Crick
      • Crick
        Message 3 of 24 , May 1, 2013
          Hey Folks: Mother Earth Gemstones will be vending at Saturday's Market in Middletown on Sat. and at Williams Grove in Mechanicsburg on Sunday. We will be bringing a large selection of interesting specimens including our Onyx products and our newly added Septarian and Keokuk Geodes. Hope to see you there...

          Crick & T
        • Crick
          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 20, 2013
            Hey folks we are out and about again. We will be at the Amish Flea Market in Joppatowne MD. on Aug. 24th and 25th and then we will be vending at the Philadelphia Pagan Pride day in Phil. PA.
            on Aug. 31st. As usual we will have a large selection of specimens and Onyx carvings to choose from. Hope to see you there...

            Crick
          • sad_irish_man
            Message 5 of 24 , Dec 22, 2014

              Hey folks: This January, we will be starting our 5 th. year as Mother Earth Gemstones. We have grown and expanded beyond our wildest dreams. We could not have done this without your patronage. And so T and I would like to wish each and everyone of you a Happy Holiday and a positive year ahead. As a side note, over the years I have composed 13 courses of which one is a Crystal course. They can be found at http://whisperingwood.homestead.com/Free-courses.html. And as is my way, they are totally "Free". If you do consider making a donation, please give it to your local Animal rescue/shelter. T and I love our crystals and we love animals as well. Thank you...