Re: [LancasterPaganCommunity] Re: About Mullein

  • sad_irish_man
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 16, 2013
      Greetings Sister: You have made very good point. Herbs are a medicine in their most pure form and should be treated as such. Over the course of my life I have very rarely used commercial medicines due to the ability of herbs to treat symptons without the myriad of chemicals, fillers and coatings (cow fat) that is found in commercial medicines. Use caution with herbs as you would with commercial medicines. And when harvesting herbs, take a few and leave the many...

                       Crick

       Mother Earth Gemstones - Quality Specimens at great prices. A huge inventory to choose from.