SALE!

  • delyn A
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6 5:04 AM
      I am pleased to announce that a new shipment of  faeries has arrived and is displayed at deLyn's Gallery! (Other new items too!)
      SALES ARE GOING ON!
      OPEN 10 am TO 5 pm, Thursday ~ Monday
      deLyn's Gallery at Stoudtburg Village
      Unique Clothing & Accessories, Jewelry, Art, Hand-Made Essential Oil Soaps, Elf & Faerie Dolls, & Gallery Events
      We are across the street from the Black Angus Restaurant.

      6 South Village Circle
      Adamstown, PA

      www.delynsgallery.com