Vendor Information

  • Crick
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2013
      Hey Folks: T and I are putting together our schedule for presenting Mother Earth Gemstones at various shows in 2013. As some of you may know, we carry quality specimens at prices that our competitors would be hard pressed to beat.
      If you know of a venue that we may be interested in vending at, please drop us a line with the vendor space cost, dates and location.
      Thank you...

      Tracy & Crick