Re: Lets talk Herbs

  • Crick
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2013
      Greetings Hunwolf: Very cool. I personally believe that no matter where one lives, that there is a plethora of herbal related gifts just waiting to be discovered. I also personlly believe that if one is going to follow a mystic path, that a fundamental understanding of herbs and their medicinal, culinary and magical uses, is a must. I have had 3rd. degree Wiccans disagree with this view, but then they are entitled to their opinions.
      I personally can't see anyone claiming to follow the path of witchcraft, not having atleast a basic knowledge of herbs, but then that is where old school parts way with the new school of looking at such topics.
      I look forward to sharing and learing with the members of this gathering...

      Crick

      --- In LancasterPaganCommunity@yahoogroups.com, John McElroy wrote:

      > Hi!
      >

      > Anything you would be willing to pass on, I would love to hear.  I want to learn more about herbs because I don't care to take the pharma junk at all.  Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
      >

      > Hunwolf

    • Marie
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 29, 2013
        As a relative newbie to the pagan community I find it really difficult to expand my understanding of things in general.
        I read Book A that tells me one thing and Book B tells me the exact opposite. I have no mentors who can pass down their knowledge and skills. I have to forage around and do the best with what I can find.
        Which is why finding some one like you is so exciting for me. You live the life and know what works and what doesn't.
        I'm going to start looking over the link you posted and wait (im)patiently for your lessons to start. :)