Re: [LancasterPaganCommunity] Greetings

  • Crickjump@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 1, 2010
      Hi Chuck. Tracy (T) here, using Cricks mail. He has been after me to set up a time to meet with you, I figured Id give you a range of dates and you can pick what suits you best. We have, Jan 5 and 6 (after 6pm), January 9 (any time), and Jan 13 and 14 (after 6pm). Thats two weeks out, if none of that suits I can give you a range further out.

      Actually any weekday evening after 6pm is possible if it comes right down to it. Looking forward to hearing from/meeting you.

      A Mega Pagan store. Quality items for the discerning Pagan

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 20, 2010
        I am Al Brooks aka Knox Greewood from York. I wanted to introduce myself. I have been a Pagan for over 20 yrs. and am a member of Nature Church in York. I moved to York a little over 4 yrs. ago, but grew up in Mississippi. I have lived in IL, MI, and OH as well, where I was active in the Pagan Community and organizing PPD events.

        Blessings to all.
      • aaronreid19103@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 20, 2010

          Greetings Knox.

          I'm in York often; my best friend grew up there and now lives there again.  In what part of Ohio were you involved in Pagan events?  I'm about to go to Newark (about 20 minutes from Columbus) next week.

          Blessings,

          TAZ

          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 20, 2010
            Greetings and welcome to the gathering. Otter and I serve as Elders for the Whispering Woods clan. We along with a sister from the Twilight Meadows coven was recently at a Nature Church event. I believe it was the Yule bazaar or something similiar. At any rate please feel free to make known your events and such and please feel free to jump right in n the many conversations that take place here with these fine folks. Welcome...

            A Mega Pagan store. Quality items for the discerning Pagan
            Whispering Woods. A comprehensive Pagan website

            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 21, 2010
              Brightest Blessings Knox and Welcome

              Kim
            • Crick
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 18, 2011
                Hey folks: I just wanted to jump in for a moment and welcome our newest members. Pleas make yourselves at home. And feel free to share anything that may be of value to our community of PA. Welcome...

                Crick
              • ladyofthewoods_pa
                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 9, 2013
                  I live in southeast P.A near the borders of Lancaster and Chester Counties.

                  I've been an eclectic pagan for about 19 years mostly devoting my practice to some Buddhist principles as well as nature reverence and energy work. My beliefs are relatively pantheistic.

                  Thank you for approving my request.

                  Blessings,
                  Beth
                • sad_irish_man
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 9, 2013
                    Greetings Beth: And welcome. You'll find this board to be a mixture of beliefs. So please feel free to share as you will. I'm known as Crick, if you do not know me from my writings and such, in time you will (evil grin). And if you do know me, then I apologize ahead of time (massive grin) I've been accused of getting cranky in my old age, don't believe it...

                                            Crick

                     Mother Earth Gemstones - Quality Specimens at great prices. A huge inventory to choose from.