Fall Equinox with Maple Hart Protogrove - Sept. 22nd

  • Maple Hart Protogrove, ADF
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2012
      Greetings, everyone!

      All are welcome to come share with us in the celebration of Fall Equinox. We will be celebrating the ritual on Saturday, Sept 22nd. Times are listed below.

      This rite will be honoring the Hellenic Pantheon.

      Deity of Occasion:
      Demeter and Poseidon

      Gatekeeper:
      Hecate

      Prayer/Purpose:
      Grant us the patience to persevere so we may see the completion of our goals

      Gather: 4-6 pm
      Pre-ritual briefing: 6 pm
      Ritual: 6:30 pm

      We will we then have a pot luck brunch/lunch to follow the ritual so please bring a dish or beverage to share. Coffee and tea will be provided.

      A $5 donation is requested for the event.

      No smoking inside. We have a cat for those with allergies.

      Participants are encouraged to bring their own offerings for their personal use during the ritual.  Appropriate offerings for the Hellenic Pantheon are: General Offerings: bread and grains, cooking oil, salt, milk, wine, cider, rosemary, thyme, cornmeal, fruit, sage, sweet grass,
      Demeter: wheat, corn, nature related items
      Poseidon: meat (jerky), sandalwood, horse hair, ocean related items
      Hecate: honey, pomegranate, moon related items

      For directions or questions about the event, please contact Skye Windsinger at skyewindsinger@... or at 717-826-4934.

      Blessings,
      Skye