Yule celebration

  • Crick
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hey folks: Whispering Woods clan is hosting an open Yule celebration on Dec. 19th. beginning at 2:00 pm. It will be held at the abode of Otter and Crick in Manheim.
      We will be honoring the Sun God with members from Whispering Woods coven in MD as well as members of Twilight Meadows coven of Lancaster PA as well as with folks from around the community.
      Otter and I will be roasting a turkey for the Yule dinner and we ask that those of you who are attending, please bring an offering for the sharing table.
      If you would like to attend this joyous celebration with our clan please let us know off list by no later than Dec. 13th.
      We hope to see you folks there...