HARVEST Typo

  • Crick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      Oops, Having just started on 3rd. shift, my brain is a bit addled. What was presented as the Third Harvest celebration should have been posted as the Second Harvest celebration. There will be a Third Harvest celebration offered by the Lancaster Study group, but one thing at a time (sigh), we are getting ahead of ourselves. Sorry about the typo, I need some more java...