Crunch time!

  • Jen Anderson-Wenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010

      We have 34 tickets paid for for the Yule Ball. We need 64 paid for to break even. The ball will go on as planned either way. Please remember that you must pay for your tickets this week. The headcount is due in 8:00 Monday morning. We are not able to add anyone after the headcount is given. If you plan on going and haven't gotten your tickets yet please keep this in mind.

      Dinner, dancing, friends, and fun! The Yule Ball is less than two weeks away! Tickets are $45.00 and are available at Celtic Myth and Moonlight, Ostara*, deLyn's Gallery, or through us directly.

      If you purchase 8 tickets at the same time (fill a table) you will receive a 10% discount on those tickets. Discounted tickets must be purchased by contacting us directly (our contact info is below)

      Attire is Cocktail to Black Tie or Dress Renaissance (including kilts). Ladies, if you are in need of a dress, please check out Prom–Misses‚ a not-for-profit organization that allows women to borrow gowns for special occasions for free.

      A seated dinner will be served.

      Dinner choices:

      * Baked Stuffed Chicken

      * Crab-stuffed Shrimp

      * Fettuccini Alfredo with Broccoli

      Dessert, soda, juice, iced tea, water, coffee, and hot tea are included with your meal.

      There will be a cash bar for alcoholic drinks.

      This event is geared for those 18 years and above. Any exceptions need to be approved prior to ticket purchase. ID is required for those 21+ who want to drink, no exceptions.

      In addition to dancing and merriment we will have a Chinese Auction.

      Each year, Reading Pagans & Witches members help to provide gifts for Berks Women in Crisis families.

      At this year's event we will be collecting donations of gift or phone cards to assist in our efforts.

      We have secured a block of rooms at the Holiday Inn Express at the Reading Airport. We have 7 doubles and 7 singles reserved at a rate of $89.00 + taxes. Please note, the FREE Deluxe Continental Breakfast is available until 10:00am. This is a 100 % Non Smoking Hotel. Check-in after 2:00 PM, Check-out at or before 11:00 AM. When reserving your room, please note that it is for the Reading Pagans & Witches Ball. You need to reserve your room no later than November 27th to receive the discounted rate. Any rooms reserved after that date, or in excess of the 14 rooms we've secured, may be at a higher rate.

      Jen Anderson-Wenger
      Reading Pagans & Witches
      PO Box 213

      Temple PA 19560