Mother Earth Gemstones

  • Crick
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hey folks: Otter and I have been working on moving our physical gemstone and crystal shop to the Internet as well.
      We have most of our Internet store up and running. We offer only quality products that we would purchase ourselves. And the prices are about the lowest around.
      At any rate, if you are looking for quality crystals and such, check us out at MotherEarthGemstones.com

      And please keep in mind that we are still adding product so please excuse our dust...
    • Samantha Rutter
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 1, 2010
        I've purchased some myself. They have a great selection. You should check them out.

        On Thu Jul 1st, 2010 6:35 AM EDT Crick wrote:

        >Hey folks: Otter and I have been working on moving our physical gemstone and crystal shop to the Internet as well.
        >We have most of our Internet store up and running. We offer only quality products that we would purchase ourselves. And the prices are about the lowest around.
        >At any rate, if you are looking for quality crystals and such, check us out at MotherEarthGemstones.com
        >
        >And please keep in mind that we are still adding product so please excuse our dust...

      • Bottom
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 1, 2010
          I checked out your online store - cool stuff. The pictures are great with the item and descriptions... SMILE

          Also, are there any Rock and Gem Shows coming up in the near future? I know of the one at the Mosque in Harrisburg in September... Any other ones locally or within next state? I like going to the shows. I went to one in Chambersburg a couple months ago and it had some really great deals.

          I have a nice little collection of gemstones for Reiki Healing and Chakra tuning/alignments.

        • Crickjump@aol.com
          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 1, 2010
            Thank you, and I see that Moira has hooked you up with local gemstone events (grin)...

            Mother Earth Gemstones
            MotherEarthGemstones.com

            Whispering Woods. A comprehensive Pagan website

            Message 5 of 24 , Jul 18, 2010
              Hey folks: Otter and I have been hard at work adding product to Mother Earth Gemstones shop. We have nearly doubled our offerings since opening up our store on the net. You can check us out at MotherEarthgemstones.com

              Thank you...
            • mary
              Message 6 of 24 , Jul 20, 2010
                Crick-

                LOVE the new store! Am I the only person who uses coal in their practice? I sure would love a lump of bituminous coal and a lump of anthracite coal that hasn't been in a river for years. It makes the properties stronger. I have an unusual attachment to coal. LOVE the aroma, too. Very comforting. Anyhoo. Coal may not be very popular, so I can understand why there isn't any available at Mother Earth Gemstones. I know I have not heard of anyone else who uses it in their practice. Just weird thoughts from a weird witch....

                --- In LancasterPaganCommunity@yahoogroups.com, "Crick" <Crickjump@...> wrote:

                > Hey folks: Otter and I have been hard at work adding product to Mother Earth Gemstones shop. We have nearly doubled our offerings since opening up our store on the net. You can check us out at MotherEarthgemstones.com
                >
                > Thank you...

              • Crick
                Message 7 of 24 , Apr 28, 2011
                  Hey folks: We were asked off list what happened to the Mother Earth Gemstone web site. Well, T and I have more than doubled our inventory and are continuing to add stock. Therefore we had to disable the link for a few days while we got caught up with the programming. It will re-appear in a few days or so. Thank you for your patience...
                • Crick
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jun 11, 2011
                    Hey folks: If you haven't visited Mother Earth Gemstones recently, you may want to stop in for a moment. T and I have been working diligently to add quality merchandise at what we are confident are the best prices on the Internet. Over the last few weeks we have doubled the size of our inventory. One recent addition that we are very excited about is our Cherry Quartz spheres which are priced way below our competitors. Come on in and take a look. We can be found at http://MotherEarthGemstones.com
                    Hope to see you there.
                    Thank you...

                    T and Crick
                  • Crick
                    Message 9 of 24 , Aug 5, 2011
                      Hey folks: We willl be at Saturday's market on Saturday and Jakes Market on Sunday. We need the support of the community. And so we are extending our $5.00 off any gemstone sphere and we have a large assortment to choose from. Hope to see you folks there...

                      Crick & Otter
                    • Nikki
                      Message 10 of 24 , Aug 5, 2011
                        Where is Jake’s Market, Crick? CatLord is off on Sundays.

                        Hey folks: We willl be at Saturday's market on Saturday and Jakes Market on Sunday. We need the support of the community. And so we are extending our $5.00 off any gemstone sphere and we have a large assortment to choose from. Hope to see you folks there...

                        Crick & Otter

                        No virus found in this message.

                      • Crickjump@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 24 , Aug 5, 2011
                          It's at  Route 100, Barto, PA 19504...

                          Where is Jake’s Market, Crick? CatLord is off on Sundays.

                          Message 12 of 24 , Nov 10, 2011
                            Hey folks in addition to the many items recently added, we have a limited supply of Rough Ox Blood Ruby (2), Loose Topaz rough, Rhodolite Garnet Facet Grade (2), Lapis Lazuli Cabochons, and Loose Mexican Fire Opal Cabochons (2) being added within the week.
                            If you would to find out about size and price ahead of our listing these items at the shop, please contact us. Yule is right around the corner, please keep us in mind, we need your support... Thank you

                            Crick
                          • Wayne II
                            Message 13 of 24 , Nov 10, 2011
                              Do you still have Iolite??
                              I have been thinking about getting some of that since all those conversations and I did more research on it...

                              Bottom

                              Message 14 of 24 , Nov 10, 2011
                                We do indeed brother. T has a holistic healer looking to purchase some, but if you have an idea of which one you may be interested in, let us know and we will set that one aside for you to check out. Also I will be at Saturday's market in Middletown this Saturday. I usually set up in the 2nd. outside row about 6 or 7 spaces in from the entrance road. There is also the Saturday bonfire at our farm beginning at 7:00 pm. Hopefully this will make it convenient for you to check these beautiful specimens out, and we appreciate your interest. Thank you...

                                Crick

                                Message 15 of 24 , Mar 14 10:03 AM
                                  Shameless self promotion...

                                  Mother Earth Gemstones will be at Saturday's Market this weekend. (Rt. 230 north of Elizabethtown)

                                  Come on out, say hi, buy a rock. LOL

                                  Isnt this weather gorgeous?!
                                • Duncan Runebrand
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Mar 14 10:46 AM
                                    Why not buy 2 ;0)

                                    --
                                    Duncan Runebrand,

                                  • celticbeauty724@yahoo.com
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Mar 14 10:47 AM
                                      I'm going to try and get myself out of bed in a timely fashion so I can stop by.
                                      Shannon

                                      From: "Tracy" <tmzall@...>
                                      Sender: LancasterPaganCommunity@yahoogroups.com
                                      Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:03:51 -0000
                                      To: <LancasterPaganCommunity@yahoogroups.com>
                                      ReplyTo: LancasterPaganCommunity@yahoogroups.com

                                      Message 18 of 24 , Apr 3, 2012
                                        Hey folks: Mother Earth Gemstones will be vending at Saturday's market i Middletown on Saturday and at Jakes Market in Barto on Sunday. Hope to see you there...

                                        Crick
                                      • Crick
                                        Message 19 of 24 , May 18, 2012
                                          Hey Folks: Mother Earth Gemstones will be at Saturday's Market on Saturdays and Williams Grove market on Sundays forthe forseeable future as long as weather permits. We also carry a huge amount of gemstone jewelry through our on line shop at http://Motherearthgemstones.com
                                          Hope to see you there...

                                          Crick
                                        • Crick
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Feb 19, 2013
                                            Hey folks; Mother Earth Gemstones will be presenting our wares at the Joppatowne Flea Market on Sunday Feb. 24th. We have greatly expanded our inventory and offer many unique items that you may not find elsewhere. Some examples are Nuummite (the oldest rock on earth and brought in from Greenland) Crocodile Jasper, AAA Amethyst slabs, rough Hematite from Canada, Green Quartz, rough Unakite, Amber with insect inclusions and much more. Come on out and support a couple of old pagans. Ok, Tracy is a Druid, but we (Whispering Woods clan) forgive her (tongue in cheek). Hope to see you all there...

                                            Crick
                                          • Crick
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Apr 12, 2013
                                              Hey Folks: Mother Earth Gemstones will be vending at the Holistic show in Hazleton Pa, this Saturday and Sunday. The event is being held at the Hazleton, Comfort Inn. Hope to see you there...

                                              Crick
                                            • Crick
                                              Message 22 of 24 , May 1, 2013
                                                Hey Folks: Mother Earth Gemstones will be vending at Saturday's Market in Middletown on Sat. and at Williams Grove in Mechanicsburg on Sunday. We will be bringing a large selection of interesting specimens including our Onyx products and our newly added Septarian and Keokuk Geodes. Hope to see you there...

                                                Crick & T
                                              • Crick
                                                Message 23 of 24 , Aug 20, 2013
                                                  Hey folks we are out and about again. We will be at the Amish Flea Market in Joppatowne MD. on Aug. 24th and 25th and then we will be vending at the Philadelphia Pagan Pride day in Phil. PA.
                                                  on Aug. 31st. As usual we will have a large selection of specimens and Onyx carvings to choose from. Hope to see you there...

                                                  Crick
                                                • sad_irish_man
                                                  Message 24 of 24 , Dec 22, 2014

                                                    Hey folks: This January, we will be starting our 5 th. year as Mother Earth Gemstones. We have grown and expanded beyond our wildest dreams. We could not have done this without your patronage. And so T and I would like to wish each and everyone of you a Happy Holiday and a positive year ahead. As a side note, over the years I have composed 13 courses of which one is a Crystal course. They can be found at http://whisperingwood.homestead.com/Free-courses.html. And as is my way, they are totally "Free". If you do consider making a donation, please give it to your local Animal rescue/shelter. T and I love our crystals and we love animals as well. Thank you...