Re: [LancasterPaganCommunity] Discrimination in the work place

  • Tina
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 1 11:04 AM
      I agree.  If it was between a Jew and a Christian it would have been handled right away.  Harassment is harassment and you shouldn't have to deal with it.
      Blessings,
      Tina

      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 1 7:16 PM
        Well everyone let me tell you what the out come was with my Coworker. We had a staff meeting and my boss talked about tolerance and we all have something to learn from each other. A few days later my coworker came to me on her own and told me she was sorry. She said that she is trying to change and she would never bring up religion to me again. So we will see how it goes. It takes a big person to apologize. I feel confident that things will change.

        Have a good night everyone!

        Brightest Blessings my friends,
        Kimmie
      • mary