VENUS BEAUTE,mingling,Classical Music,Housing

  • ludolamy@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      1.Wed.Oct 3. 8 p.m.VENUS BEAUTE (INSTITUT) 1999 by Tonie Marshall
      2.Friday Oct 5 8:49pm JOIN US on the patio for a night of mingling
      3.Sat Oct 6 Les Archets de Paris Classical Music
      4.2 French Friendly Housing

      Wed.Oct 3. 8 p.m.VENUS BEAUTE (INSTITUT) 1999 by Tonie Marshall
      with Nathalie Baye, Bulle Ogier and Audrey Tautou,
      the marvelous Amélie Poulin in the latest film by Jeunet.
      This romantic comedy about four smart women who make a
      living in a Parisian beauty spa is filled with biting humour
      and subtle emotions hidden behind the mask of modernity.
      Moving and uplifting. Received 4 Cesar Awards.(105min)R
      The French Ciné-Club of Palo Alto
      co-sponsored by the Department of Arts and Culture of the City of
      Palo Alto and Notre Dame de Namur University
      Films shown at the Art Center Auditorium
      1313 Newell Road, Palo Alto (corner of Newell and Embarcadero)
      All films are in French with English subtitles
      Donation: $7.00 - general; $5.00 - Ludo's Group, seniors and children
      Membership Card: $25.00 for the year will entitle the bearer to a
      $2.00 reduction per film Series Card: $40.00 for 8 films ( You don't
      need to stand in line for tickets),$32.00 for members and seniors .
      for more information: Cultural Center (650)329.2366 Ciné-Club
      (650)390.9354 e-mail: davishl@...

      Friday Oct 5 8:49pm JOIN US on the patio for a night of
      dining, dancing, or mingling under the music of
      ' Funibone' at Fanny & Alexander 412 Emerson St. Palo Alto
      http://www.fannyalexander.com (650) 326-7183
      No cover charge with dinner or before 9pm, $7.00 after 9pm
      >From 101 Take the University Avenue Exit.
      Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp. Merge onto Capitol Ave.
      Turn LEFT onto Donohoe St. Turn LEFT onto University Ave.
      Turn RIGHT On to Emerson St.

      Les Archets de Paris Classical Music
      Christophe Guiot, violin. Bach, Massenet, Saint George, Gershwin
      Event Info: (415) 641-8695 Sat 10/6 2:00pmfee/admission: $10
      Notre Dame des Victoires 566 Bush St. San Francisco, CA

      $1075 - 3BD/2.5BA 1650sq ft house to share w/ 1 person
      I'm a 31 year old female looking for a housemate (male or female) to
      share this adorable, bright,immaculate, 1650 sq. foot(168 square
      meters?), new (3 yr) house on a quiet street in the
      Campbell/SJ/Los Gatos border area. It's centrally located near
      Camden & Hwy 85, but back off of any main streets w/ traffic
      or noise. You will have your own bedroom & bathroom, plus
      1/2 of the office/spare room. The house is furnished other than the
      bedroom for rent, although I could possibly accommodate some
      additional furniture since the place is so large. Other amenities
      include: gas fireplace, central A/C, cute small yard,vaulted
      ceilings, quiet neighbors, 2 car garage, washer & dryer, and
      abundant closet space. I am a quiet , financially stable, drug-free
      open-minded, non-smoking person, and I am looking for the same in a
      housemate. overnight guests are not an issue unless they become a 3rd
      roommate. I'm moving into the place mid-October. Rent and utilities
      will be shared equally. Please note: I will be out of town from
      October 3-13, and I would really love to find my new roommate as soon
      as possible.
      http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/eden99_1/lst?.dir=/Agape+Court+house+pic
      please contact Eden: 408-504-2272 mobile edenh@...

      I am looking for a roommate to share with me a 2 bedrooms- 1 bath
      apartment close to Valley Fair (280 & 17) in San Jose , available
      now . It is a nice area, close to everything and the apartment is
      in good shape (I have been leaving there since January 01). The
      monthly rent is $700. My preference is for a French woman, but
      I am open.
      For more info, you can email
      mecmaslard@... .
      Christine